[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• PLEASE, carefully read #1 and follow instruction for installing and setting the latest tvheadend42 !!!!!

Tried again with completely new install - same result. I have a KII Pro here. Looks like it chooses DVB-T as default if both tuners have been enabled. To switch to DVB-S I have to disable DVB-T.

Edited once, last by Bitman (March 16, 2017 at 2:34 AM).

• Tried again with completely new install - same result. I have a KII Pro here. Looks like it chooses DVB-T as default if both tuners have been enabled. To switch to DVB-S I have to disable DVB-T.

Try enable power save at configuration/dvb inputs at all device what you used

• Tried again with completely new install - same result. I have a KII Pro here. Looks like it chooses DVB-T as default if both tuners have been enabled. To switch to DVB-S I have to disable DVB-T.

If dvb-s and dvb-t channels are correctly tuned, for tvheadend42 8.1.113, there is no message "No free adapter" only "No signal".
    Pls, provide tvheadend trace log with linuxdvb and mpegts options.

• Update in #1.
    [hr]

Have you installed tvheadend42 8.1.113?

I tried now with 113 too.
    When tvheadend gabbing epg, then isn't switch to other tuner.
    Now grabbing dvb-t epg, and I cannot watch dvb-s because no signal
    log :
    no input source available for subscription.
    I think already tvh started grab epg then isn't stop at tuner type change

edit:
    interest, when grab dvb-t epg then no signal at dvb-s channels
    when grab dvb-s then work switching to dvb-t

Edited once, last by envagyok (March 16, 2017 at 6:54 AM).

• I tried now with 113 too.
    When tvheadend gabbing epg, then isn't switch to other tuner.
    Now grabbing dvb-t epg, and I cannot watch dvb-s because no signal
    log :
    no input source available for subscription.
    I think already tvh started grab epg then isn't stop at tuner type change

Now I did test by forcing EPG Grab changing cron config.
    Tvheadend started EPG Grab session for dvb-t channels. Then I started watch dvb-s channel. Tvheadend stopped EPG Grab and started streaming desired channel. After I stopped watching channel, tvheadend was continuing EPG Grab session.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 16, 2017 at 7:10 AM).

• What are you testing on afl1 ? K1 Plus I suspect because it is not working as it should on KII Pro.

Edited once, last by Bitman (March 16, 2017 at 7:45 AM).

• afl1 have you seen that scanning with atsc fails like dvbc?

Provide also driver debug log.
    [hr]

What are you testing on afl1 ? K1 Plus I suspect because it is not working as it should on KII Pro.

K1 and K2 are same box only differences are RAM, flash and wifi chip.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 16, 2017 at 8:34 AM).

• afl Thanks for your work
    I noticed that the WiFi does not always automatically connects to the network.
    Does anyone have a similar problem with wifi? k1plus

There is only internal small patch antenna. If you really need wifi use wifi usb stick or open box and install external antenna (e.g. from old wifi router). Wifi on K3 with external antenna works perfect (K3 has same wifi chip as K2 Pro).

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 16, 2017 at 11:46 AM).

• Many and many thanx for Afl's and Kszaq's awesome work.
    Amazing, that dvb/s and dvb-t channels work together . The Picture quality is superior and in this new release 'f' it is faster channel switching, than was version 'd'
    I would like to ask you, is it possible when changing the channel the picture between the change was going black until the FULL picture of the new channel appear.

• Many and many thanx for Afl's and Kszaq's awesome work.
    Amazing, that dvb/s and dvb-t channels work together . The Picture quality is superior and in this new release 'f' it is faster channel switching, than was version 'd'
    I would like to ask you, is it possible when changing the channel the picture between the change was going black until the FULL picture of the new channel appear.

Kodi improvement is by kszaq: 'do not wait for decoder buffer to prefill'. After channel dvb streaming few stages to start playback:
    1. tuning and waiting till demodulator is locked;
    2. waiting for descrambler;
    3. waiting for keyframe, to avoid blocky picture;
    4. waiting to synchronize audio to video.
    In last stage video playback starts with pause and is resumed after audio sync.

You probably means to start playback after audio/video sync. We have to ask kszaq to fix it.