[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• One more question. Did someone to import a list of E2TVH (1.5a) to K1 / K2. After importing doing everything according to the instructions and TVheadend freezes (No response). Of course, the web runs, you will see the signals and others.

• at the same time ok, but lest you could switch the DVB-T / DVB-S

I ask tvheadend team to fix this issue and I received this ignorant answer by Jardo Kysela:

Bug #4278« Previous | Next »
    Multistandard tuner is considered as a multi tuner.Added by Jan Afl about 3 hours ago. Updated about 2 hours ago. Status:NewStart date:2017-03-10 Priority:NormalDue date: Assignee:-% Done: 0%Category:DVB Target version:- Found in version:4.1.2401 Affected Versions:
    [hr]
    QuoteDescription

Multistandard tuner has only single tuner and it is unable to use concurrently more standards. For correct config in current version is necessary to allow only single standard and tuner is degraded to single standard. Please, correct this issue. Also for my tuner based on avl6862 is shown strange standard - ATSC-C (look in attached picture). I don't what does means 'ATSC-C'. This chip is unable to demodulate ATSC, probably it is misinterpreted driver capabilities SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B.
    tvh42.jpg (103 KB) Jan Afl, 2017-03-10 11:02History

#1 Updated by Jaroslav Kysela about 3 hours ago

Multistandard tuner has only single tuner and it is unable to use concurrently more standards. For correct config in current version is necessary to allow only single standard and tuner is degraded to single standard.

Assign network only to the tuner which is currently active (usually DVB-T / DVB-C only). That's all. The other tuner won't be used when you don't assign a network. Eventually, you may disable the tuner in the driver (consult the driver source code if it's possible).

I don't what does means 'ATSC-C'. This chip is unable to demodulate ATSC, probably it is misinterpreted driver capabilities SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B.

Annex B is used mostly in cable networks in the North America. The ATSC standard also defines the EPG data (SI table contents) and other parameters which really differs from DVB. ATSC-C means ATSC-Cable in TVH which uses SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B internally for the Linux DVBAPI.

#2 Updated by Jan Afl about 2 hours agoJaroslav Kysela wrote:

Assign network only to the tuner which is currently active (usually DVB-T / DVB-C only). That's all. The other tuner won't be used when you don't assign a network. Eventually, you may disable the tuner in the driver (consult the driver source code if it's possible).

Your suggestion doesn't solve my issue. I like to use two standard. Some channels are in DVB-T and other in DVB-S. In driver switching standard takes only 300 msec. My suggestion is adapter as a single device with multistandard capabilites.

Annex B is used mostly in cable networks in the North America. The ATSC standard also defines the EPG data (SI table contents) and other parameters which really differs from DVB. ATSC-C means ATSC-Cable in TVH which uses SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B internally for the Linux DVBAPI.

Ok I see ATSC-C but there is impossible assign any network to this adapter!
    Edit Watch Copy

[hr]

One more question. Did someone to import a list of E2TVH (1.5a) to K1 / K2. After importing doing everything according to the instructions and TVheadend freezes (No response). Of course, the web runs, you will see the signals and others.

Scanning issue is fixed, you don't need to use E2TVH. This program depends on db quality (how is up to date). You need only set single transponder for network and allow network discovery (New muxes + changes muxes).

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 10, 2017 at 1:46 PM).

• Of cause, it's enabled. But as far as i understand it doesn't work for SD content. In settings, when I enable hw decoding, for every codec there are two options: "Never" and "HD and UP"

High CPU load is related to HQ video processing. Try set it to 80% in PLAYER SETTINGS

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

• i have try again with clean install but only dvb t tuner
    is presented

Try submit following commands via ssh:

Code
    systemctl stop service.tvheadend42.service
    mv /dev/dvb/adapter0 /dev/dvb/adapter1
    systemctl start service.tvheadend42.service

Then check config in tvheadend. If there appears other standards then select /dev/dvb/adapter1 and push Save button. Reboot box.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 10, 2017 at 6:21 PM).

• Does the KI / KII have GPIO?
    Does the latest LE version support it? I want to use Hyperion on it ...
    Looking at an open KI, we apparently have GPIO.
    See: K1_S905_Tuner_Connector.jpg

As I know there are no GPIOs for common use. I don't know nothing about internal connector pinouts.
    In S905_Public_Datasheet is following:
    "The SOC has a number of multi-function digital I/O pads that can be multiplexed to a number of internal resources (e.g. PWM generators, SDIO controllers …). When a digital I/O is not being used for any specific purpose, it is converted to a general purpose GPIO pin. A GPIO pin can be statically set to high/low logical levels."

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 10, 2017 at 8:44 PM).

• As I know there are no GPIOs for common use. I don't know nothing about internal connector pinouts.
    In S905_Public_Datasheet is following:
    "The SOC has a number of multi-function digital I/O pads that can be multiplexed to a number of internal resources (e.g. PWM generators, SDIO controllers …). When a digital I/O is not being used for any specific purpose, it is converted to a general purpose GPIO pin. A GPIO pin can be statically set to high/low logical levels."

Thinking in the reversed way, how difficult could it be to use a rpi3 GPIO's to connect KII tuner board for example?

• I tried dozens of times to put librelec on the micro sd card according to the instructions given in the topic (Kll Pro), but when I go to the upgrade phase it always gives me error or no command. Apparently all files are correctly written to the SD card.
    The question is, what is wrong? Is there anything missing from me?
    Thank you

• I tried dozens of times to put librelec on the micro sd card according to the instructions given in the topic (Kll Pro), but when I go to the upgrade phase it always gives me error or no command. Apparently all files are correctly written to the SD card.
    The question is, what is wrong? Is there anything missing from me?
    Thank you

Pls, read carefully this topic thread-5556.html.

• Try submit following commands via ssh:

Code
    systemctl stop service.tvheadend42.service
    mv /dev/dvb/adapter0 /dev/dvb/adapter1
    systemctl start service.tvheadend42.service

Then check config in tvheadend. If there appears other standards then select /dev/dvb/adapter1 and push Save button. Reboot box.

on tvheandend how to select adapter1 is folder, only files a can select
    sorry if something I do not understand

• on tvheandend how to select adapter1 is folder, only files a can select
    sorry if something I do not understand

Have you tried or not?
    This command means: rename adpater0 to adapter1.
    This is used to avoid use wrongly cached config in tvheadend.

• Have you tried or not?
    This command means: rename adpater0 to adapter1.
    This is used to avoid use wrongly cached config in tvheadend.

I tried it
    now in Cofiguration/DVB inputs/TV adapters appears adapter1 but only see Availink avl6862 : DVB-T #0
    how to config in tvheadend, to select /dev/dvb/adapter1 and Save

Edited once, last by thmls (March 11, 2017 at 6:10 PM).

• ... and have you installed recommended tvheadend version for this build: service.tvheadend42-8.1.110d.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.19.1.zipno

No have the build tv headend 4.2 8.1.109
    [hr]
    with clean install LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0d

i try to install service.tvheadend42-8.1.110d and pvr.hts-3.4.19.1

but Failed to install

service.tvheadend42-8.1.109 and pvr.hts-3.4.17 installed successfully

Edited once, last by thmls (March 11, 2017 at 9:50 PM).

• I'm using the last version 8.0.0d on my kii pro (internal memory) , and I getting weird ip address with the ethernet connection 169.254.138.38, at WiFi connection everything is fine, ip address is 192.168.0.29 (my default getway is 192.168.0.1). Tried to reinstall it using sd card but it's stuck on amlogic s905 logo. When I'm reset the device it's go on and libreelic working but still problems with ethernet connection. It's weird , because everything worked fine few days ago.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    [hr]
    Using the same cable with my laptop and getting normal ip and Internet connection working as well.

Edited once, last by quitroot (March 11, 2017 at 10:29 PM).

• I'm using the last version 8.0.0d on my kii pro (internal memory) , and I getting weird ip address with the ethernet connection 169.254.138.38, at WiFi connection everything is fine, ip address is 192.168.0.29 (my default getway is 192.168.0.1). Tried to reinstall it using sd card but it's stuck on amlogic s905 logo. When I'm reset the device it's go on and libreelic working but still problems with ethernet connection. It's weird , because everything worked fine few days ago.

[hr]
    Using the same cable with my laptop and getting normal ip and Internet connection working as well.

Have you ever got ethernet connection with version 8.0.0d?
    Have you replaced in SDcard dbt.img?
    Verify ethernet cable.
    Finally try to install original Android to verify ethernet connection.

By the way my friend has KI Plus with damaged ethernet port. Ethernet was working but from unknown reason transceiver gone. Now he is using USB-Ethernet adapter.