[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Please tell me what is broken and how to fix it?

I don't know what is exactly broken, but when I tried to compile addons with your MM kernel I didn't see correct TV adapters configuration in TVHeadend. Simple changing kernel to nougat version fixed it.

• I will check later today if my USB tuner works with the latest addon build. I suspect the internal DVB driver you're using may need AML DVB core. In that case users should use addon compiled specifically for your builds.

• I will check later today if my USB tuner works with the latest addon build. I suspect the internal DVB driver you're using may need AML DVB core. In that case users should use addon compiled specifically for your builds.

Of course I am using AML DVB core. What was the reason to remove it?

• DVB code in upstream LE kernel has been reverted to stock 3.14 for compatibility reasons with various DVB addons. As far as I can tell in your 8.0.2a build you are using the reverted DVB core as well.

• idk if you already make it work, but here it goes...

lastest dvb-c working version is the 8.0.0f. I've tested each one of the following after but none worked. Ive reported and no one cared. But it is totaly functional! Works very good.

this is the working version #!X9NWBBqQ!ONSWdumOGVZAMTnHIYGYPgDR1C6oSwV6rDnN1bN-UXk

• idk if you already make it work, but here it goes...

lastest dvb-c working version is the 8.0.0f. I've tested each one of the following after but none worked. Ive reported and no one cared. But it is totaly functional! Works very good.

this is the working version #!X9NWBBqQ!ONSWdumOGVZAMTnHIYGYPgDR1C6oSwV6rDnN1bN-UXk

There are no changes in DVB-C since 8.0.0d. Nobody else is reporting DVB-C issue.

BTW: without debug logs I cannot help you.

• There are no changes in DVB-C since 8.0.0d. Nobody else is reporting DVB-C issue.

BTW: without debug logs I cannot help you.

Code
    2017-04-01 15:06:24.889 mpegts: 219MHz in DVB-C Network - tuning on Availink avl6862 : DVB-C #02017-04-01 15:06:26.072 epggrab: 219MHz in DVB-C Network - registering mux for OTA EPG2017-04-01 15:06:27.577 subscription: 0001: "scan" subscribing to mux "219MHz", weight: 5, adapter: "Availink avl6862 : DVB-C #0", network: "DVB-C Network", service: "Raw PID Subscription"2017-04-01 15:06:32.499 mpegts: 219MHz in DVB-C Network - scan no data, failed2017-04-01 15:06:32.499 subscription: 0001: "scan" unsubscribing

From fresh install image (img.gz), still getting same result: "scan no data, failed". How can i get more detailed log?

That is what i get trying to scan on DVB-C Annex A, in Brazil.
    PS.: Worked perfectly until version 8.0-8.0.0f-I, inclusive. All version after that dont work.

Thanks alot! i'll try it now post the results later on.
    [hr]

Seems like it didnt work. :-/ But, thanks anyway.

• I'm not complaining. You've done a great job, and I'm very grateful for that. It's a shame not to run DVB-C today, but the old version that works is very good too.

• I'm not complaining. You've done a great job, and I'm very grateful for that. It's a shame not to run DVB-C today, but the old version that works is very good too.

I finally found the issue. I changed in 8.0.1a DVB-C firmware. Sorry, I have no chance to test DVB-C. Next build I'll built with previous firmware version.

• First of all well done for a great job. I have tried several of the recent version posted here on my KII Pro (including various dtb files for it) but whatever I do I cannot scan (hence get the channels) on a few transponders on Hotbird. On particular example is 11526H. It works just fine on a Wetek Play or VU+ but I cannot scan it it tvheadend on the KII Pro. I have seen some people have reported a simillar issue before, but I found no fix or solution for it. Is this a known issue with the "buggy" driver or am I missing something?

Edited 2 times, last by ixprun: Post is getting truncated (June 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM).

• First of all well done for a great job. I have tried several of the recent version posted here on my KII Pro (including various dtb files for it) but whatever I do I cannot scan (hence get the channels) on a few transponders on Hotbird. On particular example is 11526H. It works just fine on a Wetek Play or VU+ but I cannot scan it it tvheadend on the KII Pro. I have seen some people have reported a simillar issue before, but I found no fix or solution for it. Is this a known issue with the "buggy" driver or am I missing something?

There is no scan issue. Most likely you use outdated mux database. Lot of DVB-S transponders are replaced with DVB-S2.

e.g. default data in tvheadend for Hotbird 13E 11526H are:

Delivery system:s.gif DVB-S

Frequency (kHz): 11526000

Symbol rate (Sym/s): 27500000

Polarization:s.gif H

Modulation: QPSKs.gif

FEC: 3/4s.gif

Correct data under lyngsat.com:

Delivery system:s.gif DVB-S2

Frequency (kHz): 11526000

Symbol rate (Sym/s): 29700000

Polarization:s.gif H

Modulation: 8PSKs.gif

FEC: 2/3

To fix all transponders set for Network discovery : New muxes + changed muxes and then 'Force Scan' Hotbird network. Don't forget save settings before 'Force Scan'. The new fixed transponders will be discovered. Finally you have to delete old (invalid) duplicates.