LE 9.8.2 no VDR channel logos

• Good morning,

since I re-install from scratch my LE 9.8.2 installation and there is still a minor problem. I use for PVR VDR Client and connection to my separat VDR Server is working flawless. But, when I change the channel, there are no channel logo displayed. I copy the the channel logo as png file to picons\vdr folder and selected them in the VDR Client configuration option.

I suppose that there is maybe a mismatch Lower/Uppercase at the channel list on VDR Server and the filename on the kodi filesystem. But, when I activate logging in Kodi, there are no logfiles in /storage/.kodi/temp what has any reference trying opening or searching any png file on picons/vdr.

Any suggestions??? :)

Sorry, of course LE 9.2.8 Version ;)

Edited once, last by hschid: Ein Beitrag von hschid mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. (June 8, 2023 at 8:33 AM).

• a) The VNSI Addon is using the VDR channel notation like 1_0_1_28AD_431_A401_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png, not the channel name.

b) You have to enable Debug Logging and PVR Component Logging to see the messages.

c) In addition it is (or was - did not test this recently) possible to use Channel Name Logos via the Kodi Core Settings.