Tanix TX6-A hangs when idle

• Bad news... There is nothing useful in the logs. I had set up a push notification for when the logs change and never got one. Unless I'm missing something and am not getting all logs? Here is what I got, it ends at:

Code
    [  OK  ] Reached target kodi.target.

and I got nothing new when the device crashed.

EDIT: Added loglevel=8 to extlinux.conf and I think i might be getting debug logging now? Last line is different on boot, so something changed.

Edited once, last by vaughng: New info (June 18, 2023 at 10:14 AM).

• Yeah, increasing loglevel will certainly increase message output. I think kernel issues should be printed even with default value, but it's worth a try.

• Well the capture file has 10 more lines than the one I linked in my previous post, hopefully we get something useful. Failing which, what's our next course of action? Downgrade to LE10? Try a nightly LE12?

• I haven't had any luck after disabling CEC. The crashes occur not only when idle but also during YouTube and Karaoke (pocketcdg) playback. Seemingly random crashes. Will probably end up replacing the device eventually but until then I shall attempt to figure out what's happening - will probably run stock LE11 for a while and see what information I can gather. Currently using the device on a TV we don't use very often. Ended up installing Kodi on a Debian machine (used as a Desktop PC as well) for the TV that I used to use the TX6 on.