Can´ not connect to my Nas or Network after Upgrade to 11.0.1

• Hy,

after i upgraded my NUC from 10.x to 11.0.1 i can not connect to my NAS or any other Device in my Network

All other Devices working just fine.

I checked the SMB tewaks (min 2 - max 3) it is now the same as on may Synology NAS.

When i try to conenct to a Network Device the Error "Invalid Argument" pop up...

is the a pssible Solution, i checkt the web and found nothing...

Thanks

• Hi,

after last Update (11.01.) everythings worked primerly fine, but since a couple of days i got the same Error-Message.

Running TVH-Server on a RPI3 with external USB-Harddisk.

With ubuntu or Win i can mount the share on the "nas"/share by nautilus/explorer.

If i try it with LE on a RPI4, or running Kodi on ubuntu or Win, i got the same error message: "Invalid Argument".

On the TVH-Server i have user/PW for Samba activated and the LE on RPI4 and the KODIs know this combination for access.

Things i tried:

I changed settings for "min/max SMB-Client-Version" with no fortune.

I disabled SMB-Access with user/PW: no change

I disabled IPv6 for Networking,....

Checked DNS-Server-Settings,

If i try access the share, the LE/Kodi freeze.

If i restart smbd at the RPI3 (wheres the smb-Server running), the "Client"-Kodis unfreeze and drops the Error-Message.

Any ideas?

Which Logs should i activate for better debugging?

thx

• My Problem could be solved:

The problem was the NTFS-Filesystem on the mounted external USB-device.

So i copied the datas to other Volumes, formated the NTFS in ext4 (manually changed the Labelname with tune2fs!!), recopied the datas, remount the Volume and all Problems are gone.