Tvbox Sunvell T9 rk3328 4/32gb Android 8.1 Sucess

• I have a Sunvell T9 tvbox with rk3328 processor 4/32. I downloaded the image LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-11.0.1-a1.img.gz but won't boot then i replaced the original dtb with armbian's rk3318-box.dtb,now the tvbox has sound and video with no problems. I hope this information can help to someone. Thanks for this excellent tool.

rk3318-box.dtb.zip

• Thank you, it worked for my 'hk1 max' 2GB RAM with 16GB storage model, but one of the issues I have is that it's very slow when playing VP9 at 1080p using the Netflix plugin, and if I enable H264, it flickers.

• thanks a lot for the info and sry for my bad english ^^"

ir-remote is working but you must configure it over ssh with ir-keytable.

my only real problem is that i cannot set a static ip adress. after reboot it is back to dhcp.

wifi and bluetooth not working.

for internal install with multitool from armbian for tvbox with rk3318/3328 a bit tricky.

my method was:

(windows 10, balena etcher, usbimager, 7zip)

1. burn LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-11.0.1-a1.img.gz on sdcard or usb stick smaller than the internal emmc from the box.

(my usb-stick was 2gb)

2. replace the dtb.

3. create an image from the sdcard/usb-stick with usbimager.( it should be on the desktop *.dd)

4. rename the file to LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-11.0.1-a1.img

5. gzip the file with 7zip.

6. now you have the image. copy it on to your multitool sdcard under image.

7. now to your tvbox. insert multitool sdcard and create a backup from your internal emmc.

8. erase th internal emmc.

9. burn your createt image.

10. after that power off, remove the sdcard and boot.

• my only real problem is that i cannot set a static ip adress. after reboot it is back to dhcp.

No idea what the issue is, but I avoid the need to configure static IPs on client devices by creating static DHCP reservations for the client device MAC address in the router. Then I can (re)install frequently (as I do lots of device testing) and the IP for the device is always the same.