Strobe lighting effect on videos played through Netflix addon

• I'm having issues with videos playing through the Netflix Add On. There is a 'flickering' light effect on all videos played through Netflix. This problem only appears to happen with videos streamed through the Netflix app, it doesn't happen with local media or other streaming apps (that I'm aware of). I have tried disabling VP9 and looking at inputstream advance settings where I changed the resolution to match my screen, but not sure what else could be causing the issue? I'm running Libreelec 11.0.1 (latest).

Here is a short video demonstrating the issue - https://emalm.com/?v=-H2Zt

• Blueman  knedlyk having the same issue, only on Netflix. Running via 5m HDMI cable from a Optiplex 7040M i5-6500T with integrated graphics. Have tried 2 different generations of TV, and Libreelec 11 & 12 (both Generic-x86), same flickering occurs. No issue with other plugins or video sources...

• @rewoz It looks like I have a temporary workaround. Finally my kodi stopped flickering. I did the following:

1. Decreased System->Display->Update Frequency from 60 Hz to 50 Hz

2. Set Player -> Allow using DRM PRIME decoder to No

It flickers on the beginning for a second and then runs almost without. At least with lower frequency....

Try it and give us some feedback.

• knedlyk the "Allow using DRM PRIME decoder" was already set to No. I attempted a number of other resolution/refresh rates, without success, with exception of one attempt where the flickering didn't happen, however couldn't reproduce this behaviour a second time.

I must note that occasionally the flickering doesn't occur. When it does occur, it doesn't happen on any full white/black/grey screen/areas of the video (i.e. with greyscale colours), its actually the sections of the video that contain colour pixels that flicker. And again, only with Netflix =\