Error playing videos from Amazon VOD / inputstream adaptive

• I recently updated LibreELEC to 11.0.1 and cannot play videos from Amazon VOD anymore. When staring a video the screen turns black, then the sound starts and then the screen is displaying the video selection again with the rotating circle. The screen is flickering. When the video is stopped the display return to normal.

In the log I see the following error message multiple times:

I am using the standard generic x86_64 image.

• DRM Prime was already disabled. I tried turning it on (with and without hardware acceleration). I tried switching from EGL to Direct-to-plane as well. The result was always the same as above.

• Mild hijack, but relevant question to this thread.... this thread would seem to indicate that Amazom prime video is working again, but this is the ONLY thread I can find that seems to indicate that it is working. All the other threads that I have found are still indicating it doesn't work because the API changed. Can someone here post what they did that got them this far along?

• Hi,

getut: the developer fixed the problems, 0.9.7 should work.

I have exactly the same problem: I try to start a playback but the video itself won't start. The movie playback has started, I can hear the sounds etc, but won't see a picture. Using the legacy image as Da Flex suggested works, but I think this should be fixed on the normal image.

I'm using a Ryzen 5600G (with it's internal GPU). Maybe the problem is related to this?

Any ideas how we could catch the problem? It also doesn't work with the Netflix addon, so I think it's not directly a problem of the amazon vod addon.

• I can also confirm that the latest version of the Amazon VOD works (as long as you also install WideVine). But if you can excuse another mild hijack, I have a question for other users of it.

Once I start an amazon video it plays fine. But navigating through the folders to browse whats available is so painfully sloooow. I have a fresh install with default settings, is there some setting i need to tweak to speed things up?

I never used the addon before this latest outage, so I don't have any experience to compare it to (ie was it always this slow). Frustrating because Amazon Prime on the crappiest of barely-smart Tv is quick and responsive.