Need help with installation

• Hi,

I tried to install 7.0.2.009 to internal memory.. but It's not working.

When I'm booting from USB, everythings okey, but after installing by ssh "installtointernal".. when I'm trying to turn the device on, without USB, there's only black screen.

• Same issue here.
    Ran installtointernal several times, no change, just black screen without USB attached.
    (also booted first from USB, and not from SD, could that be a cause?)
    <edit> by the way, my install does not seem to reboot the box, it's just copying, and restarting Kodi once, and then ending with
    All done! You can now continue using your LE system or type "rebootfromnand" to reboot from internal memory.
    WARNING: If your internal memory layout is different from standard Amlogic, you have to reboot and perform this operation again!

</edit>

Edited once, last by sentry23 (November 27, 2016 at 6:39 PM).

• Hi,

I tried to install 7.0.2.009 to internal memory.. but It's not working.

When I'm booting from USB, everythings okey, but after installing by ssh "installtointernal".. when I'm trying to turn the device on, without USB, there's only black screen.

I noticed from another thread you are also trying to do this on a MXQ pro 4k. Is this maybe also an Acemax box?
    I have it running with the firmware: MXQ PRO 4K (20160708 USB Burning TOOL Way) from here:
    ACEMAX Products SW Downloading Center

(Install to internal worked fine on a generic MXQ pro 4k though)

• Should somebody ever need the help..

I managed to install LibreElec on my box, by first installing another MXQ Pro 4k firmware (not many worked but finally burned update_mxqpro_rv102 from chinagadgetreviews). That firmware seemed to have issues with booting from USB, but I updated from the update menu with a LibreElec update zip after which it finally managed to boot into LibreElec instead of hanging on a black or logo screen.
    (I had some network issues with that earlier LibreElec, but the latest version is working fine now)