Installation for TICTID TX6 Plus Android TV box (Amlogic S905X3)

• Hello,

How do I install LibreELEC on a TICTID TX6 Plus Android TV box (Amlogic S905X3)?

I tried installing using "Generic Box Image LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0.0-box.img.gz".

But that did not work. Am I supposed to choose a specific dtb file? If so, which one?

Thanks.

• Thanks for your help. I picked the first SM1 box from the list. But when I try to boot via SD card and reset button, I receive the following error message:

*** Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID=2702-0914 ***

### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###

# _

Do you know what it means? I don't have a keyboard attached to type anything.

Thanks again.

• It means the KERNEL init script cannot find the first partition on the SD card to mount it and decompress the SYSTEM file; which is odd since U-Boot could see the same partition to load the KERNEL file in the first place. Perhaps experiment with other SD cards and a different device-tree file. You could also try setting "boot=/dev/mmcblk1p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk1p2" in uEnv.ini instead of the current boot=GUID/disk=GUID content.

• Thanks for your advice. I changed the setting to "boot=/dev/mmcblk1p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk1p2," which made a difference: it now boots to the LibreELEC logo!

However, it gets stuck at the logo. Any idea why? Any other suggestions?

Cheers.