Can't play Dvd Rips after upgrading Raspberry Pi

• Hello,

After upgrading my Raspberry PI to Libreelec 11.0.0 it's nit possi le to play DVD Rips. Error Message is "Wiedergabe nicht möglich. Allgemeiner Fehler bei der Wiedergabe..."

Is this a known issue or is a fix available for this?

Thank you!

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Here is the link, hope I made it correct:

http://ix.io/4qES

I think this is the problem:

• Moin,

I think i've same problem here; Videofile Shares from a NAS to KODI only work on the first run.

When i try to open another Vid, the mentioned Error appears.

The Logs "here"...

Thanks A Lot - Greetings,B.M.

EDIT: Case solved in a miraculous way - tried again after some idle time .-)

When I share the NAS Files in Kodi's Video Section, Playback is possible

without any errors. Only the Kodi DNLA Support seems to be broken somehow.

(see my first posting from 4.2.2023)

Edited 2 times, last by BigMac (March 14, 2023 at 7:24 AM).

• I tried to downgrade but only Libreelec 11.0 is available in Updatechannel

Which version do you want to change to?

All Versions <11 should be in the 10. branch in the settings.

And back to V9.x versions require a new installation, AFAIK...

• Kodi does not support downgrades; so if you want to do that, expect a clean-install or some manual fiddling with files to drop changes that were added in K20.

• There is already a fix in Kodi 20.1:

[dllwrapper] wrap dll_stat64 and dll_fstat64 by vpeter4 · Pull Request #22682 · xbmc/xbmc
    Description stat64() and fstat64() are referenced from built libdvdnav-arm.so. Adding __wrap_stat64() and _wrap_fstat64() to wrapper.c. Motivation and context…
    github.com
    [dllwrapper] wrap dll_stat64 and dll_fstat64 by vpeter4 · Pull Request #22682 · xbmc/xbmc
    Description stat64() and fstat64() are referenced from built libdvdnav-arm.so. Adding __wrap_stat64() and _wrap_fstat64() to wrapper.c. Motivation and context…
    github.com

Try the latest RPI4 LE11 nightly: https://test.libreelec.tv/11.0/RPi/RPi4/…-13d3f9f.img.gz