IPTV recorder Librelec Kodi Dreambox One

• Hi, I´´´ am trying to set up Kodi with IPTV on Dreambox One Ultra HD. First I burned image "LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0-devel-20230215211649-60007e8-dreamone.img.gz" on SD card, and boot.

Later Installed IPTV simple client and introduce m3u playlist, and everything correct. I can see the channels.

But the problem is when I try to get something to record. I read about IPTV Recorder add-on, and in PC and Android I´ was able to install it and make it work, but here I cannot.

I tryied with primaeval repo 2.0, but does not work. Later I got a .zip app for leia (not working because phyton) and the one for matrix, that can be installed. But when I try to run it, an error advice come in the top left corner saying "IPTV Recorder error - Check the log for more details"

But when I try to run Kodi log viewer add on, it crash...

So I only see one solution: Find a Kodi 19 Leia Libreelec image for dreambox one or older....can anyone help me?

Edited 2 times, last by lokonai (March 8, 2023 at 7:59 PM).

• I didn't know there was an IPTV recorder add-on. But.....

i personally run my IPTV through TVheadend and it records my live TV. I have the server of tvheadend running through my unraid PC setup, and the RPI4 is my client.

While I'm not sure how to help diagnose your issues, maybe tvheadend could be your solution. If you tried all other options.

• "IPTV Recorder error - Check the log for more details"

So I only see one solution: Find a Kodi 19 Leia Libreelec image for dreambox one or older....can anyone help me?

There are no images with K19 for Amlogic.

Follow the add-ons advice and share the log.