Posts by Mrtj18

I didn't know there was an IPTV recorder add-on. But.....

i personally run my IPTV through TVheadend and it records my live TV. I have the server of tvheadend running through my unraid PC setup, and the RPI4 is my client.

While I'm not sure how to help diagnose your issues, maybe tvheadend could be your solution. If you tried all other options.

i personally ran into allot of issues running this o.s. on an RPI 3A+. Constant freezes and crashing. It may save you allot of time and headaches to just find another board that has a minimum of 2gb of ram. It simply crashes out due to memory limitations. No matter how you attempt to allocate it.

The 3A+ would constantly freeze while even scrolling the main menu with movie poster art or even attempting to watch a full movie.

Once I upgraded to a pi4 2gb and a lepotato 2gb my freezing issues disappeared. ( out side of user erorr lol)

this may or may not help your situation, but when I ran tvheadend through my rpi4 and RPI 3a I had nothing but issue after issues. Constant disconnects, channel buffering, recordings failing, and slow user interface on the tvheadend server configuration menu. Although tvheadend on the rpi 4 was not pushing the harware to the limit, I still had lots of issues.

Once I switch my tvheadend server to more powerful hardware ( my unraid 5600x AMD setup), the channel scanning was twice as fast, it's more stable ( no more disconnects), and channel playback is 100% better.

Now, I only use my RPI 4 for as a client device for all media consumption. In my home

i just want to add, I have a pi4 2gb model. And I have to use speed test addon constantly just to view my speed. For whatever reason my WiFi just degrades over time. To the point I can drop from 75mb down all the way to 2mb down.

Going to try to use am Ethernet cable to hopefully stabilize my net speed, because it's awful and kills my tvheadend setup as well.

Good afternoon,

I just noticed according to libreto website that they now have added support for libreelec 10.0.2 and rpi3 devices.

I decided to wait to upgrade from 9.2 because of RetroArch not being available yet, but now it is supported....

Does anyone have a step by step guide or could possibly point a newbie like me in the right direction to be able to compile this as an addon for libreelec 10.0.2 for RPI3 devices?

Lakka 4.0 release
    Thumbnail by jdalmanza New version of Lakka has been released! We are happy to announce the new and updated version of Lakka. Release summary C...
    lakka.tv

Thank you!