LibreELEC post install automation for docker-compose with containers, mounts, utilites, etc.

• I usually script all of my Linux post install package add and customization and decided to try out for LE. Scripted my standard post install build to setup NFS mounts for music, media, photos and various docker containers for other automation(s). So far docker-compose seems to be working really well with the containers all working together and I can rebuild in a matter of minutes. Could be of some use to those who rebuild their systems frequently or want to just try it out on a test build. So far I have tested with and Intel NUC for my primary and Pi4 w/ LE11 and testing.

** URL REMOVED **

• As the purpose of the configuration you've applied is clearly download of content from torrent and usenet sources, I'll remind you of the project stance towards piracy and our forum rules. You are welcome to do what you like, but we aren't going to encourage others to follow in your footsteps so I've removed the URL from your post.