LE11 nightly RPi

• Updated from 10 stable to 11 nightly on my Rpi4. Runs great. Had to delete all entries in the Whitelist though, as some 4k files played as 1080p. Had no issues after. GUI is set @1080p/60.

• Updated from 10 stable to 11 nightly on my Rpi4. Runs great. Had to delete all entries in the Whitelist though, as some 4k files played as 1080p. Had no issues after. GUI is set @1080p/60.

Thank you for the update. I will try it and if I face any problem, I will message you.

I spoke too soon. Since updating to LE11 nightly, most of my HDR10 files aren't playing anymore on my HDR Projector. When I start the movie, the cogwheel keeps spinning and nothing happens. The Kodi remote says it's playing though. Weird...

Strangely, when I turn off the projector and play the file on my (older) non-HDR Sony TV, the files play without issues. So it must be something with HDR then.

Any suggestions? I already tried fiddling with the whitelist, but to no success.

• Please create a separate thread about your issues with HDR files and provide a full debug log.

This thread is specifically about the addon breakage after the 2022-12-08 release.

so long,

Hias