"external" python libraries - speech recognition.

• For completely other project I've tried to use SpeechRecognition in python. It just works very well. So, next idea - maybe t can be used to voice control Libreelec? But...

1) My addon development experience is... well... just initial - I've took someone's else addon and made some changes. For such project I need an addon which starts at boot and listens to all the time. I don't know how to achieve it but it's probably doable.

...and here's the bigger problem:
    2) Python library I used (SpeechRecognition) is a wrapper to google API. So using it is very easy, just few lines of code to have a simple speech-to-text mechanism. But - is it possible to install it in any way in libreelec?
    I thought also about copying its code (I know, it's non-python way), or copying entire lib just next to my addon etc, but to listen to from microphone it needs pyaudio, which itself refers to compiled library (_portaudio.cpython-310-x86_64-linux-gnu.so in my case, linux mint). And probably here's the real issue with such idea.
    Or - maybe there is portaudio in Libreelec by default? But in this case still - what with pyaudio and final speech recognition package?

Did anyone try to achieve something like this? Is it possible to use that python package in Libreelec?

additionally in my current project I've used gTTS to let program answer, but it has much less priority. Answers may be or may be not, also I can generate some default messages like "Done", "Working" etc.