Odroid C2 - no connections

• Hi, (sorry in advance for my approximative english)

Since I moved and changed my internet provider my odroid C2 is unable to connect to anything :

- no clock update,

- no addons (installation and update)

- impossible to mount a FTP,

-... Etc

I'm pretty sure that the problem is my internet provider (FREE - freebox) because with the old one (Orange - livebox) I had no problem.

I red a thread where the user explains issues like mine... I don't find the thread anymore... But he explained that just reboot the iternet provider box would work but it didn't (or maybe I didn't do right..)

Please help.

Benjam

• SMB is active by default and visiting the \\ip-address\logfiles share will generate a zip file with logs from the system. If you can share this we can have a look. If you can't .. the description suggests a cable issue or perhaps a port/speed conflict that prevents Ethernet from working properly on the board.

• Thanks for the answer !

The only logfile I found on this adress is named log-2018-06-22... Seems to be an old one...

Concerning the cable, I don't think so because I've tried different cables. And I've check if the cable are ok (testing on another device).

forum.libreelec.tv/core/attachment/8895/

I'll try tomorrow to find something on my freebox (the Internet provider's router)

• Hello,

I've fixed my issue.

When I was in my precedent home my odroid was configured with a static IP (fixed IP ?). Since I configured it on a dynamic IP, my C2 work fine.