Movies double/triple shows in library when trailer files are present.

• Hi,

(a bit of a LibreELEC noob here... Please be kind).

My video library is in a "master" directory with each movie in its' own subdirectory. Each movie has several files in their own directories. There is of course the movie file itself, but often (in most of my movies), there is also a trailer file. Some movies have several (2, 3, 4) trailer files. This is a local download of the trailer(s) for the movie.

When LibreELEC parses the directories, it finds all movies correctly, but it now starts to show the movie 2, 3, 4 times (depending on the number of trailer files next to the actual movie file). Is there any way to tell LibreELEC to ignore those trailer files?

Attached is a screenshot of LibreELEC showing multiple instances of the same movie, and also a screenshot of one example ("12 angry men") how the files look like. Interestingly enough (judging on the screenshots), this movie should appear 3 times (one movie file and 2 trailers), but it only shows 2, so somehow, OpenELEC appears to be filtering out some files already... I'm confused..

Any suggestions? Thank you very much for your help,

Wim