"OK" button does not register key press on Auvipal G9F remote

• This is a weird one and I'm not quite sure where to put it. I don't know if this is a problem with LibreELEC, Kodi, or the remote itself.

I'm running the latest stable LibreELEC on an Intel NUC6i3SYK. The Auvipal G9F is a Bluetooth remote/keyboard combo that I'm trying to use. I hooked it up with Bluetooth and everything works as expected EXCEPT the OK button. On top of that, the remote ITSELF seems to register the button being pressed, as I can see the indicator light on the remote come on when I press it. I went into debug mode and I can see other keys being pressed in the logs, as below, but pressing the OK button does not leave anything in the logs. I don't know how to try to map the key if Kodi isn't registering a key press to see the ID. The Keymap Editor add-on likewise doesn't seem to react when I press the button.

I have been unable to find anyone with a similar complaint about the remote (Amazon reviews, etc) but it doesn't seem to be that popular. It's specifically advertised as working with Kodi (but who knows...). I would THINK if there was a design flaw there one of the main buttons just DIDN'T WORK, there would be more complaining about it, but I haven't found any. Unfortunately this seems to be the ONLY true Bluetooth keyboard/remote combo on the entire planet, which is what I want, so I'd very much like to get it working.

Things I have tried:

Replaced the remote with identical model (honestly thought the button might just be defective somehow, but no)

Fresh, up to date install of LibreELEC/Kodi with factory settings

Updated NUC BIOS

Looked for a firmware update for the remote (I don't think there is one)

Debug log below shows other key presses registering normally, but the OK button doesn't show up.