LE Backup : copy moviedb from RPi to PC

• Hallo,

inzwischen gelang es mir, das Raspberry LibreELEC als Netzlaufwerk im Windows Explorer einzubinden. Und dort fand ich dann auch die LibreELEC Backup.tar Datei, die ich dann auf meinen PC separat gesichert habe.

Ich möchte allerdings auf meinem Windows 11 PC ein weiteres LibreELEC einrichten. Um die Bibliothek dazu nicht nochmals sehr zeitaufwändig erstellen zu müssen, hier meine Fragen:

1. Kann ich die Daten meiner Filmbibliothek aus dem vorhandenen Backup auslesen und für LibreELEC auf dem Windows-PC nutzen?

2. Oder gibt es andere Wege, dies zu bewerkstelligen?

Gruß Horst :/

Hat sich erledigt.

Google Translated

Hello,

In the meantime I managed to integrate the Raspberry LibreELEC as a network drive in Windows Explorer. And there I found the LibreELEC Backup.tar file, which I then backed up separately on my PC.

However, I would like to set up another LibreELEC on my Windows 11 PC. In order not to have to create the library again, which is very time-consuming, here are my questions:

1. Can I read the data from my film library from the existing backup and use it for LibreELEC on the Windows PC?

2. Or are there other ways to do this?

Greeting Horst :/

It's been dealt with.

Edited 2 times, last by Schorsch (October 15, 2022 at 6:20 AM).

• You can partially restore some the content of the backup (add-on settings, databases and thumbnails, etc.). Just avoid add-on binaries as those will be for 'arm' CPU architecture and will not run on x86_64 hardware.