VideoPlayer (and some things) do not pass through the Wireguard tunnel

• First of all, I set up Wireguard correctly with connmanctl. I can ping the remote server, in the curl ifconfig.io output see that my public ip address has changed. I also verify with Speedtest and Chrome extensions that my Public IP address has changed. Everything works as it should. But,

I noticed that VideoPlayer doesn't go through the tunnel when I try to play a URL that is banned in my country. IPTV PVR doesn't load the channels either (it's a banned provider in my country, that's why I use a VPN). Whenever I set up a vpn from the router, it works. Or if I open the same wg tunnel on Android and try from there, everything works correctly and VideoPlayer plays the content. I don't think there is a UserAgent problem.

Here is my config:

[provider_wireguard]

Type = WireGuard

Name = Frankfurt

Host = X.X.X.X

WireGuard.Address = 10.50.0.9/32 (i changed 32 to 24 but nothing changed)

WireGuard.PrivateKey = ...=

WireGuard.PublicKey = ...=

WireGuard.PresharedKey = ...=

WireGuard.DNS = 8.8.8.8, 1.1.1.1

WireGuard.AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0

WireGuard.EndpointPort = 51820

WireGuard.PersistentKeepalive = 25

Thank you in advance.

Edited once, last by turkeypro (October 6, 2022 at 10:32 AM).

• I use VPN connections a lot and I have not detected any major problems. Check your device's routing table with the SSH command 'route', and also check that your DNS are also routed.

Note: I have also seen that sometimes small internet providers do strange things that prevent the proper functioning of VPN connections, in this case try another internet provider.