Unable to start Xorg

• Hi there,

I'm trying to use an old Atom N2600 netbook as a home entertainment system using librelec.

I already installed many linux OSs on it and it always worked fine but after the installation libreelec gave me the error with Xorg not starting.

I thought it was a problem with the configuration of the driver that I can fix but I'm unable to ssh into the system because I didn't allow it at installation(because I can't see that if Xorh doesn't start).

I know for sure that my GPU uses GMA3600 drivers which are supported on linux

Any suggestions?

• Add "ssh" to kernel boot params to force the daemon to start.

How do i do that if I can't enter GRUB? I don't think I can enter a shell after boot because I tried all the keyboard shortcuts. Moreover, do you think setting GMA3600 as driver for Xorg may fix the problem?

• I've assumed you're booting from a USB key which can be removed and inserted somewhere to edit the config. The alternative would be to boot from a Live USB key (ours or any other distro) .. something to get a text console to mount/edit the config.

I last booted our codebase on x86_64 hardware more than a decade ago so I've no idea about GMA3600 support. The system log should provide some clues about what is/isn't happening though.