Radio recordings not fast-forwardable

• Hey,

I'm running LE 9.2.6 on a raspberry pi 3b with TVHeadend 4.2.8-36. While fast-forwarding and skipping (10s-30s-1min-5min-...) works great for TV recordings, it fails for radio recordings: it always immediately jumps back to the beginning of the recording. The recorded files (both radio and TV) are .ts files (MPEG-2 Video).

Is that a known issue or is there anything I can do?

Thanks!

• Update to the 9.2.8 final release for RPi devices. If no change, grab a spare SD card and test with current LE11 nightlies. If no change, file a bug report in the Kodi forums so upstream devs responsible for the TVH add-on and/or Kodi can investigate.

• An update to 9.2.8 did not change anything. I didn't have the time to test with LE 11 yet.

Is there a way to change the player? Or is it the internal player of the tvh add-on, which is actually playing the file?

When I open the recording via Video -> Files -> <navigate to recordings folder and select the file there>, it is the same behavior. Is this the same player like when I play it from the tvheadend addon? (Radio -> Recordings -> ..)

• The player itself can't be replaced. Try with LE 10.0.3 ASAP. It should have a fix for such scan issues.

Install LE 10.0.3 from scratch. Software upgrades from 9.x to 10.x will trigger errors.