Nextcloud add-on error

• Hi all!

This might be me doing something stupid, but after installing the NextCloud add-on, I'm not able to connect to it: I get a 500 error. In the logs, I see this:

Code
    Sep 25 21:55:01 Tortina sh[1889]: PHP Warning: require(/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/composer/../mtdowling/jmespath.php/src/JmesPath.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/composer/autoload_real.php on line 60
    Sep 25 21:55:01 Tortina sh[1889]: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/composer/../mtdowling/jmespath.php/src/JmesPath.php' (include_path='/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/archive_tar:/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/console_getopt:/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear_exception:/config/www/nextcloud/apps') in /config/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/composer/autoload_real.php on line 60

There is no /config/ directory in my RPi3 at all. Should it be there?

• we do not provide a nextcloud addon, from where did you installed it ?

I installed it from the linuxservices.io repository, following these instructions: RE: Docker + Nextcloud + External storage

But now I've repeated the installation and the problem went away. I suspect that the error occurred because I rebooted my RPI3 too early: once the AddOn gets installed, docker pulls the nextcloud image in the background, and this takes some time (and is not something you can see in the UI). If you reboot your device before this is completed, then the installation will be missing some files.