H3 libreelec 10.0.2 kodi build failed

• Hi

I have a orange pi plus 2, libre 10.0.2 stable running so good but i want to use wifi on my device. I know stable version doesn't support it so i try to build my own firmware but it fails with the following error:

same error with only kodi build ( ./scripts/build kodi )

Someone can help me, thank.

• According to your error message, you're probably running out of memory. If so, you can increase swap partition (if you have it) or limit number of threads to build by prepending build command with something like THREADCOUNT=2. Of course you can experiment with the number of threads, 2 is given just for example.

• According to your error message, you're probably running out of memory. If so, you can increase swap partition (if you have it) or limit number of threads to build by prepending build command with something like THREADCOUNT=2. Of course you can experiment with the number of threads, 2 is given just for example.

Thank you so much, my vm settings is too weak, this problem is now resolved.

I have one more question, my device can't wake from hdmi-cec or ir remote (ir built-in, i use sony remote ) except power on button. Can you tell me this will never work on it ? Tks.

• On boards which don't come with IR remote, default IR wake up button is set to RC6 MCE (Windows Media Center remotes) power button, because these are most common. If you want to change that, you have to patch crust config file and rebuild the image (clean at least crust and u-boot packages).

I'm not sure what could be the reason with CEC - does it work for navigating menus? If so, how do you wake it up? It should wake up together with TV, but there will be several seconds delay before you'll see any image.