Backup didn't store where I specified, now my SD card is full

• is everyone high today? I answered all those questions. Click display more on the original post.

No they are not. You are very thin on the ground with information and people are having to drag it out of you. Maybe if you gave the occasional acknowledgement to that fact instead of being obtuse with your responses. Remember you have the problem we don’t.

• No they are not. You are very thin on the ground with information and people are having to drag it out of you. Maybe if you gave the occasional acknowledgement to that fact instead of being obtuse with your responses. Remember you have the problem we don’t.

I answered all your questions. Its not my fault however your formatting works you can't see my entire responses.

You are not a moderator and I don't have to put up with your crap. Feel free to spend your time on other things, you certainly aren't helping anyone.

• I answered all your questions. Its not my fault however your formatting works you can't see my entire responses.

You are not a moderator and I don't have to put up with your crap. Feel free to spend your time on other things, you certainly aren't helping anyone.

May not be a moderator but unlike you I know what I’m doing.