Allo DigiOne as audio out

• Hi

I'm new to to the forum but have had a bit of experience with Libreelec. I have a pi4 and have added my DigiOne to it to see if I can coax out. How do I set it up using putty? Or do I need to do it in the Kodi GUI? The last time I used it was as part of Roon end point on a pi3b

Thanks

• It's pretty much the same as on RPiOS (ex Raspbian), just config.txt is located at /flash instead of /boot and you have to remount it read-write in order to change files there - see https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/config_txt

Just add dtoverlay=allo-digione to the end of config.txt and reboot, then you should be able to select it as an audio device (and as a passthrough device for AC3/DTS if you want/need) in Kodi's System->Audio settings.

so long,

Hias

• Fantastic, tried it and it shows. I wonder if it's worth mentioning for other newbs that they need to check the wiki as well on how to mount /flash from the terminal?

• And we have a link to the wiki right on the top of every page here - most users seem to find that and search there, and the few who need a bump into the right direction (no offense at all to you, BTW, I've missed obvious stuff too myself) is something we can easily handle :)

so long,

Hias