Tanix tx3 max can't turn on with ir remote

• Hello all. I have tanix tx3 max tvbox with bricked nand memory ( no signal on tv, dont work tvbox display, no reactions on ir remote, firmware burn stuck on 7%, from sd too ). Box can work from sd card with libreelec, created with linux terminal metod, writing u-boot.bin.sd.bin in sd with terminal. All work, ir remote work in system, i put remote.conf on sd, all buttons work, but when i turn off box i can't turn on it back with remote, only back if reconnect power supply. Uboot from tanix firmware dont work, sd created with libreelec sd usb creator, rufus dont start box, no signal on tv. It is possible fix remote ? Need modify u-boot.bin.sd.bin ?

• IR power on requires the correct bl301 blob from the manufacturer when compiling u-boot. LE does not support reading remote.conf files on the SD card - that's somehing that CE built that requires their boot firmware - and that's supported in their forum, not here.

• IR power on requires the correct bl301 blob from the manufacturer when compiling u-boot. LE does not support reading remote.conf files on the SD card - that's somehing that CE built that requires their boot firmware - and that's supported in their forum, not here.

sometimes the right one u-boot.bin.sd.bin can help. Write so in Remote power trouble thread