LE10, RPi3+, Bluetooth error: Operation not permitted

• hello, i installed LE10.0.2 to my Raspberry Pi 3B+ and tried to pair my bluetooth PS2 joystick to it.

1. the onboard/built-in bluetooth adapter of the RPi 3B+ isn't recognized by LE10.0.2. i have to use an external USB bluetooth 4 dongle instead.

2. when i try to pair my PS2 Joystick to LE10 an error message pops up "Bluetoorh error: operation not permitted".

after that error message the bluetooth connection looks like established, because the LED on the PS2 joystick and the status in LE10 shows connected status, but i can not control anything with the joystick in LE10.

any idea, what is going on there?

in the past i used LE9.2 on my RPi 3B+ and there i had no issues with the PS2 joystick.

Edited 2 times, last by beta-tester (October 29, 2022 at 11:04 PM).

• it was all my own fault. sorry.

i copied the bluetooth paring data from an old kodi installation to the new system in hope i shortsut things...

i used the SMB share to transfere the files to the new kodi and put them to place under ssh.

but i missed to set the owner and group of the folder and files to root.

after fixing the .cache/bluetooth folders and files owner and group back to root no error message appeares and the joystick is working again.