[LE10|RPi3B] Bluetooth audio device changer not returning to default audio

• Pulse audio is not returning to default source after turning off Bluetooth headphones until manually browsing to settings/system/audio. Once on that window it will switch the input back to default as expected. If I just leave the settings/system/audio window open when I switch it becomes blank and doesn't switch until I reload the window. Is this a known problem or is there a workaround or have I totally done something wrong?

I wasn't sure what to put in the 'Audio Device' setting for Bluetooth Audio Device Changer so I set it to "ALSA:@". If there is something else I should be setting this to, let me know. Debug log can be provided, if needed.

RPi3B LE 10.0.2 Bluetooth Audio Device Changer 10.0.0.102

• Go to Best Answer
  • I wasn't sure what to put in the 'Audio Device' setting for Bluetooth Audio Device Changer so I set it to "ALSA:@"

Best practice to set the correct device in Bluetooth Changer:

1. Deinstall Bluetooth Changer Addon and it's configuration
    2. Configure correct audio device via kodi settings.
    3. Install Bluetooth Changer again. It will use the kodi setting as default.

If still failing debug log may tell more.

• Sorry to say it remains to be a problem for me. I have tried doing the steps you mentioned and have produced a debug log with the problem. This problem only occurs when switching back to default it doesn't occur when switching to Pulse, which always works instantly instead of having to go into settings/system/audio.

http://ix.io/420l

• The issue is visible in the log. The default audio device returned by kodi is "Default" but when trying to set the value again it is interpreted as "PULSE:Default".

Your alsa devices are:

To avoid any guessing try all possible devices:

• "ALSA:Default"
    • "ALSA:@" (already tested by you with failure)
    • "ALSA:sysdefault"
    • "ALSA:sysdefault:CARD=vc4hdmi"
    • "ALSA:hdmi:CARD=vc4hdmi,DEV=0"