LE 9.28 on Pi3 with the Bluetooth Speaker - no sound

• Paired with the Bluetooth Speaker and installed Bluetooth Audio Device Changer successfully.

When turning on and off Bluetooth Speaker, the value in System/Audio/Audio Output Device changes accordingly and Kodi GUI sounds work as well in both cases.

The issue is when playing a YouTube video, there is no sound when the Bluetooth Speaker is paired; do I miss anything?

• Try changing settings for in Settings/System/Audio Output configuration and Resample quality and see if that has an impact. Also you can check audio settings while playing a video by clicking the gear on the osd. Make sure volume is good, allow passthrough is off, and that there is actually an audio stream.

• You must not only pair, but then select bluetooth as an audio output as described in previous post.

I had so many issues with bluetooth audo and Keyboards I gave up on it in libreelec.

• Try changing settings for in Settings/System/Audio Output configuration and Resample quality and see if that has an impact. Also you can check audio settings while playing a video by clicking the gear on the osd. Make sure volume is good, allow passthrough is off, and that there is actually an audio stream.

tried that but the result is the same - audio comes out from HDMI when playing video with Settings/System/Audio Output to Blue tooth.

• You must not only pair, but then select bluetooth as an audio output as described in previous post.

I had so many issues with bluetooth audo and Keyboards I gave up on it in libreelec.

Yes, Settings/System/Audio Output has been set to Bluetooth and Kodi GUI sounds are from Bluetooth Speaker, but audio comes out from HDMI when playing video streams.

• My other suggestion is one that has been a problem for some speakers for me in the pass and that is the 'Keep audio device alive' should be set accordingly (I set mine to Always) and check the Send low volume noise. This keeps the connection alive between Kodi and your speakers, but I was using this mostly because my speakers had a delay when starting audio streams so it would always cut off the first few seconds of audio of any video I played. I'm afraid I don't have much more to offer you in assistance as it seems unusual that GUI sounds and video playback sounds would be routed to different audio devices. You can try disabling the Bluetooth Audio Device Switcher addon and manually setting the Audio output device in settings and see if that has better results. Wish I could be of more assistance, good luck.