Raspi 4 CEC problem

• I know for sure that it worked a few weeks ago, already with a LE 10 version Since then I had the Raspi 4 disconnected and switched off for a few weeks. Now I wanted to test it again. The micro to HDMI cable (no adapter) is connected to the HDMI port near to the USB-C connection. I guess this is HDMI0 while the other one is HDMI1? If I remember right, CEC was only working on HDMI0.

The other side of the HDMI cable is connected to my Yamaha AVR RX-V677. LibreELEC version is 10.0.2

After booting, I get the message that it is connected to Pulse Eight Adapter. But no key on my tV remote control is working. Same happens when I connect the Raspi directly to a HDMI port of my Samsung TV.

cec-client can't find a connection:

I checked the settings of the CEC Adapter (Version libCEC 4.0.7 - firmware v0). What makes me wonder: There is a setting for the HDMI port number. The lowest number one can choose is 1. Shouldn't it be zero for HDMI 0?

• I also had a problem with my Panasonic remote. I found pressing the eHelp button and jiggering around a bit made Kodi recognise all buttons. No idea why.