Pin layouts for Le Potato

• I'm migrating a custom digital picture frame from using a RPI3B+ to using a Le Potato S905X. Is the pin layout for a Le Potato the same as the RPI3B+? I can't find any real definition file for the pin layout. I'm trying to setup a shutdown button. I've seen several posts on using GPIO3 to GND for this option. However, all the posts are for an RPI based system. Can I use the same process with a Le Potato?

• This is the layout (from the LibreComputer website): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U3z0Gb8HUEfCIMkvqzmhMpJfzRqjPXq7mFLC-hvbKlE/edit#gid=0

• Looking at that diagram, it seems as if all the pins are predefined for a specific use. Are there open pins that can be programmed? With the RPI, most of the pins were programmable and were referenced as GPIO26 or GPIO12 that could be mapped in scripts. Would I reference pin 36 as SDIO_D2 or WIFI_SD_D2? I have found several posts in the forum for adding power off buttons on a n2+ board but have not found any samples of anyone using the pins on a Le Potato. Any other help info you could point me to?

• Looking at that diagram, it seems as if all the pins are predefined for a specific use. Are there open pins that can be programmed?

RPi3B+ uses GPIO03 for power on / shutdown. That pin is also predefined for I2C SCL (I2C clock), but I2C will only be activated by a dtparam at config.txt. I bet your Le Potato uses something similar to activate I2C. So I would use I2C_SCK_A0. SCK probably means SCL here.