NUC7CJYHN - any issues/concerns?

• Hallo,

After my old NUC died a few months back I've been making due with another I repurposed while I waited for RPi stock to return to normal. The wait has been too long, so I ordered a NUC7CJYH. However I was shipped a NUC7CJYHN, which is newer (21 vs 18) and appears to be only marginally different (Intel ARK). Before I crack it open, I thought I should ask if anybody has had any issues with this model? Or if there are any concerns with the kernel currently that would make this a bad choice?

My searches all seem to come up with the non-N SKU that I had originally ordered.

Thanks!

• There are more NUC variants than anyone cares to keep tabs upon these days so rather than ask if there are any known issues with a specific model, it's much easier to just stick the latest nightly LE image on a USB stick and try it - then come back if there are problems.

• Thanks. I was trying to determine if I should keep this model since they made a mistake on my order, but since it's newer I'm at the crossroads of keep and try or send it back. I'd hate to crack it open if your response would have been "stay away from Gemini Lake refresh".

I understand what you're saying. I'm not trying to be that guy.

• I'm not aware of any major issues with newer boxes, but you'd probably need to use a nightly to get newer kernel with drivers that support the latest Intel hardware. Current 'release' LE versions are probably too old.