Orange PI PC Plus - No Wifi/Bluetooth

• Hey guys!

I downloaded the image Orange Pi PC Plus LibreELEC-H3.arm-10.0.2-orangepi-pc-plus.img.gz from https://libreelec.tv/downloads/allwinner/

When it was doing the first time setup it was blank in the box that was supposed to list the detected wifi networks. When I go to the LibreELEC settings the connections tab is completely blank. When I turn on bluetooth and then go to the bluetooth tab it says no bluetooth adapter, and after a reboot (with it still enabled) it says bluetooth disabled.

What do I need to do to get the wifi working?

I used the Raspberry Pi Imager. The imager kept giving me an error saying it couldn't create the config.txt file, so I moved on from that, figuring I could just edit the settings in Kodi. Not a problem I need solved, just mentioning it in case that matters.

In my searching to solve this, the only thing I found with a similar issue (I lost the link [SOLVED] No Wifi or Bluetooth connections shown on fresh install) was someone who had an HP computer I think they said, but the drivers for their hardware were removed in a repo cleaning, so they had to add them manually. Probably not the issue here? Just trying to throw in what I have found lol.

Also I didn't see any LibreELEC logs, just whatever the normal Kodi log is. If the Kodi log is needed I can grab that.

• What do I need to do to get the wifi working?

Your own image with wifi driver. It was explained many times "why" in main topic of Allwinner subforum.

I used the Raspberry Pi Imager. The imager kept giving me an error saying it couldn't create the config.txt file, so I moved on from that, figuring I could just edit the settings in Kodi. Not a problem I need solved, just mentioning it in case that matters.

config.txt is RPi specific thing and is not applicable to any other platform.

When I turn on bluetooth and then go to the bluetooth tab it says no bluetooth adapter, and after a reboot (with it still enabled) it says bluetooth disabled.

What do you mean by "turn on"? Board doesn't have integrated bluetooth. Did you use USB bluetooth adapter?