Downgrading for the Fnord12 version of PseudoTV

• While I have been impressed with the work Luntaixz has done with PseudoTV Live! on Kodi 19 I wanted to compare it to the memory I had of running the older, non-streaming version of PseudoTV, particularly the somewhat still updated branch by Fnord12. This would require me to downgrade. No problem, I simply changed the update channel and once it was flashed over, did a clean wipe and installed my skins, addons, and so on. When I had finished everything seemed working fine except for the trakt addon. I tried hunting down an earlier version of LibreELEC (v9.2.0) and installing that but then all addons fail to update and install.

Could someone please advise me on how to make this downgrade work? I am on the generic x64 branch of hardware.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

• Not sure what I did differently between this time and the other failed attempts but this time it worked and I managed to get everything in the library, all the shows marked according to what I've seen before by Trakt and so on and so forth. Thank you any way.