Movie Scraper Issues

• I wanted to see if anyone had any issues with the movie scrapers. On my Rpi4, running the latest nightly as well as previous ones, none of the movie databases scrape. Not sure if this is just me since I haven't seen this issue posted, or not.

When I update the movie library with The Movie Database and it scans for new content, I get the pop up box that says... Couldn't download information. Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?

When I switch over to scanning movies using The Movie Database Python, I get... The screenshot with error shown. Both wireless and wired connection are active, so it isn't that.

Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. If I need a log, please let me know.

Thanks!

• Both wireless and wired connection are active, so it isn't that.

the black popup says "no route to host"

-to me - it seem, to be something on your network side

switch LAN or wifi off and try again

if the error occurs try to ping the address:

behind the black popup window I can see something about an address. is it the one from the remote host ?

• the black popup says "no route to host"

-to me - it seem, to be something on your network side

switch LAN or wifi off and try again

if the error occurs try to ping the address:

behind the black popup window I can see something about an address. is it the one from the remote host ?

It seems that disconnecting the wired option on the Pi and just leaving wifi on fixed it. Not sure why this is, that both can't be on, but all of the artwork downloaded, refreshed, and no errors. I was also able to update add-ons and install them when those wouldn't update either.

Also just an FYI the network behind the window was my IP address and I just erased it. Wasn't anything with the remote host.

I'm not sure why I didn't think to disable the wired network and just leave wireless on, but like I said, I didn't think it would be an issue. Appears it was. Is this something where you can't have both on?