Uk netflix no longer works

• Hi. I live in the uk and do not use vpn to hide anything as I pay for netflix .

I have 2 RPi ,3+4, both (NOW) running Libreelec 9.2.8.

Up to 5 days ago I could watch netflix running the previous version 9.2.6. Then it stopped working with with error "This title is not available to watch instantly." on both systems. So what changed?

The only change I made to both systems was to add advancesetting.xml to /storage/.kodi/userdata to increase video cache. I made the change due to music playback stutter when navigating around. That is a fab fix and worked well. I have reveresed that and removed the file and rebooted. I still have the issue and can not play any netfix titles. My netflixsubcription is ok as I have a Roku box and am now using that.
    I have updated netfix from repository.castagnait-1.0.0, I have removed widevine and reinstalled. I use username and password to login.

I have tried a fresh install of libreelec on a different sdcrad updated as far a I can go on a pi3, reinstalled netfix and updated widevine. Still no joy.

All I want (maybe too much to ask) is everything in one place, a media player that allows me to stream from NAS, my music using a hifiberry DAC to pump quality sound into a hi end hifi, watch my videos and pictures through a TV not 4K. Watch Netflix. I am now down to only BBCiplayer that works and streaming my vidoes and music.

Pi and Libreelec was the solution for the last 2 years and I hope still is. Do I need only Pi4 and update both to 10?. If it all works on 10 then I am happy to invest. ANY IDEAS Thanks ;(

• Thanks for your response. Funny as I fixed it by trial and error before reading your reply. I loaded a fresh copy of 9.2.7 to test, then installed netfix from zip, then rebooted but auto update was turned on so I ended up with 9.2.8. Then when I started Netflix it requested install of input streams adaptive to be installed and a then a widvine install. Then it worked.

So I went back to my sd card with 9.2.8 with my broken netflix. Removed all video addons (including netfix) that relied on input streams adaptive and input streams helper so I could uninstall input streams adaptive and input streams helper, then reinstall both. Then reinstalled netflix and reinstalled widvine. All OK. It did consume 3 hrs of my life. Thanks again