Janitor freezing the system when executing

• So, I got my Libreelec installation on Machine-Elec (RPI3B, LibreElec 9.2.8, Kodi 18 because HEVC).

When running Janitor, an error screen appears and the system becomes unresponsive, forcing me to ssh into it and reboot. When checking logs, the interesting part seems to be on this pastebin. I've looked around the several pages original thread of Janitor, and it looks that maybe it could be a bug fixed on their latest version (5.something), which obviously is not on the version the Kodi I'm using in the Libreelec distro is using.

I'm trying to do a bit of bug fixing here, as the original library is on a samba server (smb://http://192.168.aaa.bbb/share/Vídeos/Cine, for instance) and the weird characters seemed to has something to do with the issue, but removing that datasource and moving it to the "data" USB stick (/media/LabelOfTheStick/Videos/Cine) didn't worked. Notice that I'm spanish so we have the accent (áéó) thingy, and that the original source had "Vídeos" on the path while the second source I tried had "Videos"

So, I'm thinking... maybe is a permissions thing? I'm a bit lost here, because AFAIK, if the "default" user for Libreelec were root, there would be no problem with the USB Stick source, and also, the huge mess I got with user permissions and the samba share, as I can access from my Windows machine to the pi at 192.168.aaa.bbb using the credentials I configured, but I don't get if the credentials under System -> LibreElec -> Services -> Samba are the credentials only to connect from other machines or if these credentials are also used to connect to other machines.

So, maybe its a bit more than just Janitor, but any pointer would be appreciated.

• I'm assuming Janitor is an add-on? (never heard of it before). If yes, there is probably a user-support thread in the Kodi forums.

Yeah, it is. It's to automatically delete viewed videos and such with a configuration. The issue is that the thread on the Kodi forums seems to have moved on to a newer version -which does not have this issue- which is not supported by the Kodi version my librelec installation has. That's why I was asking around here.