Bug adding a package to LibreELEC 11.0

• Hi,

I'm trying to add a package to LibreELEC, the eSpeak-NG TTS from https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng. Following the build steps from GitHub and after some modifications, I finished creating this package.mk file:

If I add this package to LibreELEC 10.0 it builds and works flawlessly. However, same package on LibreELEC 11.0 gives the following error when building for the target step (building for host works without problems):

I tried removing the "-B" option from the make target steps and without this option, it builds flawlessly on all versions, but when trying to execute the espeak-ng command on any LibreELEC 11, it freezes the terminal until you press CTRL+C to kill the process.

I know the "-B" option only forces Make to rebuild all targets, and it shouldn't be necesary on LibreELEC because it builds host and target executables on different folders. However, it seems strange that when executing the build process with the "-B" parameter, it doesn't work on LE11, and if I remove it it builds but crashes when running... any idea why is this happening?

Thanks!