Libreelec goes to sleep while playing music

• I have the problem that my system goes to sleep when playing music from a UPnP server. Sorry I don't have any more detailed information. All I know is the screen goes blank and the playback stops. I have not found any settings that change this behavior.

I am running LibreELEC 10.0.1 on a Raspberry Pi 4. I also noticed this behavior on a daily build from earlier in 2021.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

thanks

• I would like to jump on this thread, to inform of the same situation, when playing local 'music files' (MP3's on the internal disk drive), which does not appear to be seen as 'activity', and the LE (X86 PC) unit goes through it's 'sleep/shutdown' steps at the configured time settings (I have 15/30/45 for screensaver, display turnoff, shutdown/sleep)

If I catch it in time (just after the TV goes black), and press any button on my remote control, it quickly re-awakens and continues playing the current track...

• Thanks.. I have tried to avoid 'visualization' while the music is playing, but will revisit it...

That 'script' will come in handy, as I'm tired of the unit(s) also going to sleep while I'm Putty'd into them...