Raspberry Pi 4 10.0.1 update no sound

• It's not an excuse, it's a condition. Forum rules say that you will not get any support, if you use banned add-ons.

As I said I don't even know what you are on about because I'm not using anything illegal like piracy addons. However in my last post you can find a log after fresh install without any addons at all. The bug still exists.

• Our audio guru HiassofT had a look at the logs, and says they are fine. Sound should be played on LE side.

Please take another microSD, install last working LE or "Raspberry Pi OS", and report whether you still have sound with it. I want to rule out hardware issues, especially because your TV is from 2016.

• Our audio guru HiassofT had a look at the logs, and says they are fine. Sound should be played on LE side.

Please take another microSD, install last working LE or "Raspberry Pi OS", and report whether you still have sound with it. I want to rule out hardware issues, especially because your TV is from 2016.

I did about ten up and downgrades between 10.0.0, 10.0.1 and 10.0.2. Every upgrade breaks sound and every downgrade to 10.0.0 fixes sound reproduceable. I'm watching TV with sound under 10.0.0 right now. It's my daily driver.

Edit: And not all sound output is broken. Sound over HDMi is broken, sound over Bluetooth works fine with all versions. And analog is not even selectable in the options.

Edited once, last by Jusic (March 15, 2022 at 5:56 PM).

• Thanks for testing. Then please remove dtoverlay=pwm-2chan again.

Go into LE's audio settings and set amount of output channels to "2" (if not already done).

Also set the audio output device to the "MAI PCM" entry.