Spontaneous crash Kodi on Intel PC

• Hello,
    Please excuse the English (Google Translate from German)

Kodi stumbles with me without any apparent reason simply and starts again.
    Whether you see the video, or even if you do nothing.

(Occurs with Libreelec versions: 7.0.1, 7.0.2 7.90.008)
    Even a complete new installation did not bring any improvement.

With the log files I simply can not start anything.

Hardware: Gigabyte GB-BACE-3150 (BRIX), 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HD

EinRo

• You are actually running 7.0.1 which we would recommend to update to 7.0.2 at least. I know, that you said, that it has the same issue with that version, but probably the log looks different then.

The very best would be if you do tests with 7.90.008 as development for 7.0.2 has stopped and there will be no fix anymore. All development is focused on 7.90.xxx. So please retry with the latest nightly builds and provide a new logfile, please.

I would recommend to do a fresh install with 7.90.008. If you update from an older version please do a factory reset after updating with:

Code
    mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-bak

then see if it still crashes.

• The problem definitely has something to do with the network. With active network connection it comes after 90 minutes to the restart of Kodi. Without a network connection, Kodi runs more than 4 hours without problems during the second day.
    How do I get now out, what causes the crash in the net.

• Hello,
    I can locate the problem. A network resident satellite resident provides an xupnpd-server. After shutting down the server, Kodi ran several hours without problems.
    As the test, I turned on the server again, which led to the restart of Kodi after 90 minutes.
    After the shutdown again no problems, so it is defensively around the xupnpd server is causing the reboot of Kodi.