Pause during phone calls

• There's an option in Kore (the Android app) to pause Kodi when you get an incoming phone call. It looks like this feature doesn't work well with LE. There is a notification (in the top-right corner) on the TV screen with the info stating that someone is calling, and the phone rings, but the movie isn't paused. Should this "pause during phone calls" feature be configured in some other parts of the LE system to make it work?

• The feature is implemented entirely by the Android app sending API commands to the Kodi instance. AFAIK there is no additional setup to be done on an LE box vs. any other supported platform. It's best to ask for support in the app forum support thread in Kodi forums (assuming it has one) as it's really nothing to do with LE.

• can you try if it works with yatse ?

I've never used this app before, but I could try.

The feature is implemented entirely by the Android app sending API commands to the Kodi instance. AFAIK there is no additional setup to be done on an LE box vs. any other supported platform. It's best to ask for support in the app forum support thread in Kodi forums (assuming it has one) as it's really nothing to do with LE.

Hmm, ok I try to ask about this on Kodi forum.