Audio/Stereo Balance on analogue output on LE10.0.0 and RPi4B

• Due to 4K HDR support I switched from raspbian+kodi to Libreelec some time ago. Its been great so far but I'd like to go back to using speakers instead of HDMI audio due to superior movie experience. My speakers are on both sides on the room while tv is on the far right side (where the right speaker is), which is why I need to adjust the stereo balance to 100%-50%.
    My previous solution to this issue was >>this<<. Flawed, but worked, but on LE this solution doesnt work or requires heavy adjusting (file location and/or config itself) I'm not yet capable of.

The only answer to this problem i've found was >>this post by chewitt<<, which of course is won't work, since alsamixer does not allow L/R channel balance on analogue, as pictured below:
    HDMI with L/R channels vs Analogue Single Channel.

Thanks in Advance.

• - expansive solution: buy an USB audio interface with balance control and ASIO4All driver (ASIO4All is supported by LE)

- cheap solution: solder a resistor knob onto one of your speaker cables

• I'm guessing you mean you would rather use external speakers rather than your TV's built-in speakers, right ? What is powering your external speakers ? Does this AMP or AVR have HDMI jacks ?

By the way, some TV's have an audio output jack, allowing you to connect it to your speaker's amp.

• - expansive solution: buy an USB audio interface with balance control and ASIO4All driver (ASIO4All is supported by LE)

- cheap solution: solder a resistor knob onto one of your speaker cables

First option would be an overkill for the situation, I'd rather get a decent soundbar and get it over with if I had a buck to spare
    Cheap solution sounds like something that I could try, It uses old school replaceable wires so I could try that in my spare time if there are no other options left.
    Although I'd rather do it in software, to quote some random post i've found when researching this topic "Its so easy on windows" so linux being more versatile should be able to do that too, isnt it?

I'm guessing you mean you would rather use external speakers rather than your TV's built-in speakers, right ? What is powering your external speakers ? Does this AMP or AVR have HDMI jacks ?

By the way, some TV's have an audio output jack, allowing you to connect it to your speaker's amp.

Yes, Those are 2.1 speakers i've got around years 2015-2017, they have RCA stereo input only.
    and no, my samsung series 7 tv doesnt have analogue output, only digital one, but since i'm using RPi as media center it doesnt bother me much as it has jack I could use.
    My issue is with setting custom audio balance, not connecting two together.

• The analogue output of the RPi is known for bad quality. You could buy a Bluetooth audio adapter to connect the speakers. This should add separate volume control for left / right. As a result you'll get better audio quality with your existing speakers, and you eventually don't need a soundbar.

• tbh i just thought of incoming christmas and made myself early christmas present - a proper soundbar.
    good luck to anyone who has or will have same issue as me, lmao