No 4K in Beelink GS1

• Hello, I have a problem with the HDMI input on my LG TV 4K.

It works at 1080P, but when I set to 2160P I get a black screen and go back to 1080P a few seconds later. On the other hand, HDR works when I play a movie in 4K HDR.

I'm in the last nightly build of LE on a Beelink GS1.

Is this problem known or does it come from my configuration?

• 2160p@60 on Allwinner H6 doesn't work with all displays. For example, it works with my monitor but not TV. I haven't discovered why is that so, unfortunately. It should be driver bug, not HW.

• Ok thanks for your reply. I assume that it's not as simple as update or downgrade the driver. Do you know if other drivers can works with Allwinner and how to test it? If so I can handle the tests and came back to you with some results.

• Do you know if other drivers can works with Allwinner

What other drivers? It's Linux policy to have only one driver per peripheral. If you mean vendor driver, which is not upstream, it might work but it's totally useless because it exposes fbdev interface, not drm.

I'll work soon on similar issue on H616, where 2160p@60 doesn't work at all. Maybe I'll discover something that's common to both chips (Allwinner peripheral changes are usually incremental).