RPi4, Haupagge & tvheadend with LibreElec 10

• I'm trying to put together a RPi4, Haupagge WinTV-DualHD tuner to replace my current setup of an RPi3 running LibreElec /Kodi and an RPi3 with TVHat running LibreElec & TVHeadend (OK I know KODI is there as well). The idea is to go from two machines to one. I've been having difficulty with v10 of LibreElec some freezing and no audio. I've just downloaded v9.2.8 LibreElec to try. I had v4.3 TVHeadend server and 4.2 client.

Does anyone have suggestions for a known working setup?

ps I'm good with Windows but not Linux so if I need to download / run commands please remember newbie here.

• Just installed Raspberry Pi OS desktop on another SD card and I do get audio when playing the same film in VLC in that. Is there a hidden setting somewhere I'm missing?

• I have the setup you are looking to with LE10. I do use tvheadend 4.2 for the server but not sure if it matters. if you are using the North America version of the haupagge dual tuner, I have found I needed to disable, in tvheadend, all locations were Ota epg could be requested. Modules, tuner setup, and channel setup. If you need an epg use the addon from here: GitHub - edit4ever/script.module.zap2epg: zap2epg - EPG grabber for USA/Canada

Edited once, last by Hagertyoh (October 10, 2021 at 4:31 PM).

• Thanks for that.

Currently I'm just trying to get sound via the HDMI cable - I found a setting that generates sound through the headphone jack but not HDMI - OK for testing on a monitor but not much use for a TV :(

Something I did, not sure what but I'd really like to know, seems to have worked and I now have sound from the HDMI cable to the TV.

Edited once, last by LybsterKodi (October 10, 2021 at 3:16 PM).