LibreElec default views

• Dear everybody,

quite new on this, I have Libreelec running on Rpi 3b+ with kodi leia 18.9.

I tried to set the defaul view for video to InfoWall but without success.

I tried to change the file MyVideoNav.xml but without success.

I study how it works and I found strange that the file has many views available:

<views>50,51,52,53,54,55,500,501,502</views>

but in Libreelec I have only 4.: 53,54,55,500.

Can someone help me to understand how it works and how I can set the default view?

Thanks in advance

Flyer

• Each section of the Library (Movies, TV Shows, Collections, etc.) has its own view type so users are sometimes confused by why changing the default view is not a single global change and they need to set it again in other sections (each section) but once you have changed a section view and leave that section of the GUI it should remain changed. You will not be able to edit the skin xml files directly as they are located in a read-only filesystem.

• Thanks Chewitt,

it's ok, if I change manually on each section the view is mantained, my idea was to set the first default view to InfoWall and do not have to change manually for each section

in order to avoid read only of xml I have install a copy version of the skin with a different name in normal addons folder where I am able to modify the xml but still not working.

Is there a way to solve it?

Diego M.

• I've no idea. I've never bothered with skin editing to set defaults because the effort involved will be greater than just setting the view type the first time I navigate into some new part of the Kodi GUI.