LE 10 - RPi - radio plugin - audio buffering issue

• Audio playback is not smooth, audio will play without any issues for almost 2mins, pause for 1-3sec and resume. This is the same for all plugins, including low bitrate stations. I have installed slyguy's Radio AU, Radio NZ, and Radio plugins such as Radio and Art Concert plugins from Kodi Repo. For Radio_de, i tried enable/disable "use http option" and even tried un-install with settings, deleting from .kodi/addons/packages, rebooted and installed.

arteconcert-2.0.1

radio_de-3.0.6

At the same time no issues with internet connectivity, i can watch YT, NHK, Amazon, Disney, etc.... without any buffering.

Is there any other setting/dependency/plugin that is causing radio buffering ?.

Thanks,

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here it is.